With so much to think about when embarking on a kitchen project, it is easy to forget that lighting can make or break your scheme!
Fortunately, Cue & Co of London have some seriously stylish solutions, that use wooden frames and cool, rustic finishes to make a dramatic statement…
Cue & Co of London
- The Octangle Hanging Light is handcrafted in walnut by craftsman at Cue & Co of London. £1,590.
- Make a statement with the Small Memoria Lantern by Cue & Co of London. £1,165.
- Add a shot of colour to your kitchen with the Lucent Lantern, made by hand and painted according to your scheme. “Many of our clients hang the Lucent Lantern over an island or dining table,” explains Charlie Borthwick, founder of Cue & Co
of London. “Pendant lights generally look best when hung in odd, rather than even, numbers.” £960.
- The Memoria Lantern is handcrafted in reclaimed timber sourced from London period properties. £1,235.
- Make a statement with the Memoria Spire Lantern, handcrafted in reclaimed timber sourced from London period properties. £760.