On 1 May 2017 entries will officially open for the Designer Awards 2017!
Housed within the groundbreaking new industry website kb-eye.com, the new portal will be accessible from the Awards page and feature this year’s stunning new branding. Designers can submit projects by simply clicking the ‘enter here’ button, where they will then be taken to the step-by-step portal. Manufacturers can also follow this link to submit entries for the Product Innovation Award categories.
Categories for this year’s awards will include:
– Bathroom Design of the Year (Under £15K)
– Bathroom Design of the Year (Over £15K)
– Ultimate Bathroom Design of the Year (Over £30K)
– Kitchen Design of the Year (Under £25K)
– Kitchen Design of the Year (Over £25K)
– Ultimate Kitchen Design of the Year (Over £100K)
– British Design & Manufacturing Award
– Best Use of Materials
– International Design Award
– New Designer of the Year Award.
Additional ‘Product Innovation Awards’ will encompass:
– Innovation in Design (Bathroom Products)
– Innovation in Design (Kitchen Products)
– Innovation in Sustainability
– Innovation in Functionality
– Innovation in Technology
– Innovation in Materials.Designer Awards | kb-eye.com/awards