Iconic sanitaryware brand, Armitage Shanks, will launch its most innovative heathcare range tomorrow evening alongside talks from Turner Prize winners, leading architects and future visionists.
The five minute ‘TED talk’ style speeches (around 18 minutes or less) will accompany the launch of the company’s new ranges of fittings and clinical ceramics ranges.
Titled ‘An Evening of Looking Deeper’, the launch will take place at the RIBA Headquarters in London’s Portland Place.
Speakers at the evening will include…
– Louis Schulz, founder of young architects’ group Assemble and winner of the 2015 Turner Prize
– Jennifer Cairns, architect and winner of the Ideal Standard Bathroom of the Future Competition
– Dr Ron Cutler, director of Biomedical Science at Queen Mary Hospital London
– Prof. Jacob Tomkins OBE, water sustainability advocate.
– Edward Goodwin, founder member of Goodwin Hartshorn design
Commenting on the new collection, Armitage Shanks stated “The new range has been designed as a complete solution to help reduce the opportunity for bacteria to grow by addressing areas such as pooling and water stagnation, reducing the amount of static water in the system, working with materials that limit the opportunity for bacteria to feed on, and providing a flexible maintenance system to regularly cleanse fixtures and fittings.”Armitage Shanks | armitage-shanks.co.uk